from valerie & valise
This is a great way to use blueberries that are getting
– and also to sneak some veggies into a delicious breakfast treat.
BLUEBERRY ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
– 2 Eggs – 2½ C Grated Zucchini
– 1¼ C Sugar – 1 C Blueberries
– ½ C Veg Oil or Melted Butter
– 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
– 1 Tsp Cinnamon
– 2 Tsp Baking Powder
– 2 C Flour – ¾ C Almond Flour
In a bowl whisk together the egg, sugar, and baking powder. Add the oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
Slowly mix in the flour until fully incorporated.
With a spatula, fold in the blueberries and zucchini.
While your oven pre-heats to 350°F, prepare a muffin tin with paper cups
Divide the batter between the muffin cups and take to the oven.
Bake for 25 minutes or until done.
More (Alaska) Recipes
Kenai Cheese Dip
Grilled Alaskan Salmon
Alaskan Strawberry-Rhubarb Crumble