Road trips are one of my favorite ways to explore the world; I love setting out on a new road, in a new car, in a new country – to see what I’ll find. I’ve written extensively about road trips, and you can find all those posts here.
Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip
The Pacific Coast Highway is my favorite road trip – and it’s one of the most popular bucket-list worthy ones in the world! I’ve got plenty of advice to help you plan your own PCH road trip.
Other West Coast Road Trips
As I live on the West Coast, I’ve done some other road trips that aren’t strictly the PCH. You can find those posts here.
Road Trips Around the World
I also love road trippin’ in other countries! Here are my posts from those times I’ve written about road trips elsewhere in the world.
Other Road Trip Tips
Before you hit the road, here’s one last section – you won’t want to skip it!
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- How to Plan an Amazing Alaska Aurora Trip
- March 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- How to Escape the Bay Area for a Mendocino Weekend
- The 9 Best Icy Strait Point Cruise Excursions
- 40 Essential Things to Do in London in Your Lifetime
- 3 Days in Fairbanks in Winter: A Subarctic Adventure Itinerary