Road trips are one of my favorite ways to explore the world; I love setting out on a new road, in a new car, in a new country – to see what I’ll find. I’ve written extensively about road trips, and you can find all those posts here.
California Road Trips
The Pacific Coast Highway is my favorite road trip – and it’s one of the most popular bucket-list worthy ones in the world! I’ve got plenty of advice to help you plan your own PCH road trip.
Other Western U.S. Road Trips
I’ve done some other road trips beyond just in California. You can find those posts here.
Urban-Based Road Trips
Need to escape the city? Use these guides to help you get out and explore more of the American West using the biggest cities as a base.
Other Road Trips & Tips
I also love road trippin’ in other countries! Here are my posts from those times I’ve written about road trips elsewhere in the world.
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Alaska
- The 9 Best Things to Do in Long Beach, WA for a Weekend Trip
- Alaska on a Budget: Costs to Visit & 15 Ways to Save
- The 23 Best Coastal Towns in Washington on the Pacific & Salish Sea
- May 2021 Travel Blog Income Report & Recap
- 3 Days in Reno: The Best Things to Do in the Biggest Little City