Road trips are one of my favorite ways to explore the world; I love setting out on a new road, in a new car, in a new country – to see what I’ll find. I’ve written extensively about road trips, and you can find all those posts here.
California Road Trips
The Pacific Coast Highway is my favorite road trip – and it’s one of the most popular bucket-list worthy ones in the world! I’ve got plenty of advice to help you plan your own PCH road trip.
Other Western U.S. Road Trips
I’ve done some other road trips beyond just in California. You can find those posts here.
Other Road Trips & Tips
I also love road trippin’ in other countries! Here are my posts from those times I’ve written about road trips elsewhere in the world.
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- 10+ Travel-Inspired Gifts for Travelers Not Traveling Right Now
- Celebrating My 7th Blogiversary 🥂 (With a Giveaway!)
- Homesick Candles Reviews: These Don’t Smell Like ‘Home’
- 3 Days in Crescent City: 15 Best Things to Do for a Weekend
- How to Make Alaskan Kenai Cheese Dip
- 10 Essential National Park Gifts for Every Adventurer