Cruising has a romantic allure – there’s something about it that captivates every kind of traveler, given the right ship, the right crew, and the right route. Whether you want an everything-is-taken-care-of experience or a rough around the edges seafaring journey, you’ve come to the right place. (Heck, I know boats – I live on one!)
I personally love small ship cruising, but I get why people love the big ships too – so I’ve got advice for both, organized by destination.
Alaska Cruise Tips
I write a lot about Alaska travel, and that includes Alaska cruises! I’ve got a number of posts to help you have an unforgettable Alaska cruise – plus choose the best excursions in every port!
Cruise Tips for Other Destinations
I’ve also done cruises in other places around the world; here are my posts about those experiences.
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- An Epic 5-Day Southwest Road Trip + National Park Itinerary
- How to Plan a Leavenworth Bachelorette Party Adventure
- How to Make Alaskan Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- July 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- June 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- 15 Things You Need to Know Before Traveling to Alaska