Not everyone loves the concept, but I do: I’ve had a bucket list since I was about 13 years old, and have used it often to plan some of my most important trips in life. I don’t write about it often – because I think everyone has their own bucket list – but I do love sharing my own progress on accomplishing lifelong goals and inspiring you to do the same.
Bucket Lists for My Favorite Destinations
I’ve traveled a lot of places – but there are some I love more than others. For these, I’ve written bucket lists that help you figure out those totally bucket list-worthy experiences you should seek out on your trip.
My 30 Before 30 Challenge
30 months before my 30th birthday, I wrote a list of 30 goals I wanted to accomplish. Here is the series of posts where I tracked that project.
My 40 Before 40 Challenge
After turning 30, I decided to set a new goal challenge: 40 goals I want to accomplish before my 40th birthday.
Here are the posts in that (ongoing) series.
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Yosemite National Park
- April 2021 Travel Blog Income Report & Recap
- The 11 Best Things to Do in Monterey for a Weekend Trip
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Great Basin National Park
- California Photo Journal: Four Years of Exploring the Golden State
- 15 Hot Springs in Arizona Where You Can Soak It All In