When you first start blogging, traffic is probably your number one concern: how do you get readers on your blog? Once you figure that out, all of the other fun parts of the job: sponsored travel, a living wage, pride in your work… Well, they all fall into place! But what if you’ve tried that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) thing, and it just doesn’t seem to be working the way everyone tells you it will? What if those courses and ebooks you’ve invested in don’t seem to be working?
I’m here to help – sometimes you just need an expert to look at your blog and your posts and provide personalized suggestions and tips to help you master SEO for you.
Here’s what my SEO Audit includes:
- A deep audit of four blog posts to come up with advice and to-dos to SEO optimize them
- A one-hour call to discuss these posts, their action items, and any other SEO questions you have
- Two documents following the call: the notes on each post, and a handy, easy-to-use to-do list for each post
- If you want it, a one-page SEO Checklist for each new post that will optimize for every post
- If you want it, an annotated list of my favorite SEO resources and tools – paid and free!
Let me help you harness the power of SEO to get Google to love your site and give you traffic.
Note: You cannot purchase more than one audit at a time; if you would like to purchase multiple audits, I offer a discount – contact me for details.