Hiraeth Candles: Scents of the West
Hiraeth is a Welsh word to describe the feeling of longing for a home that never was, or to which you cannot return. The nostalgia and yearning for the places of your past.
Inspired by my travels throughout the American West, I decided to create a line of candles that captures the scent essence of each place.
From the forested mountains of Alaska to the tropical breeze of Hawaii to the desert cacti and baking sun of the Southwest desert, each Hiraeth Candle will transport you far away – from the comfort of your home.
So whether you’re planning a trip to one of these places or reminiscing fondly on a past adventure, light a Hiraeth Candle to explore the world.
This 3oz candle has an expected 15-20 hours of burn time. If you would like to request a custom, larger candle, please contact me.
Here are the scent notes for each destination:
- Top Notes: Eucalyptus, Mint, Red Berry, Leafy Green
- Middle Notes: Cypress, Camphor, Fir Balsam, Pine, Herbs
- Bottom Notes: Oak, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood
- Top Notes: Green, Peach, Citrus, and Maple Sugar
- Middle Notes: Tropical Hawaiian Flowers, Coconut
- Bottom Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Driftwood
- Top Notes: Green, Citrus
- Middle Notes: Coconut, Floral
- Bottom Notes: Wood, Musk
As mentioned, Spin the Globe is a candle with two destination scents – so you’ll be transported from one place to another as the candle burns!