I'm having an issue across my site where some images are not appearing properly; I'm sorry if you encounter broken or blurry images in this post. I'm working to get this fixed and appreciate your support.
For those who have already used my Alaska itinerary planning tool and want even more! You’ll receive a document with details for each day of your trip on – where to go, what to see, what to do, where to eat and drink and where to stay based on your budget.
Here’s the process:
- To purchase, please select the number of days you will be in Alaska (see notes below to determine the first day).
- After purchasing, I will send you an email with questions to help me start planning your itinerary.
- Upon your reply, I put together a first rough draft for your review.
- With feedback from you, I fill in the first draft into a final itinerary document you can use to book each of the days/activities.
Notes & Terms:
- If your flight arrives before 5pm in Alaska, this counts as the first day of your itinerary; if you arrive after 5pm, do not count this as the first day (it will be marked “Day 0” on your itinerary).
- If your flight departs Alaska after 9am on your final day, this counts as the final day of your itinerary; if you depart before 9am, do not count this day in your total.
- I cannot plan itineraries longer than 12 days due to the impact this length has on the quality of your trip. (If you want to travel longer than 12 days, please contact me.)
- In the event that your trip plans change, I will allow up to one additional day to be included for free. If you add two or more days, I will send an invoice for the additional days at $10 per additional day.
- You can receive a 100% refund up until I send your first-draft itinerary; after that, I only offer a 50% refund.
Perfect if you want a little more help making your Alaska bucket list trip come true.