Alaska Cruise Guide eBook
For many people, an Alaska cruise is a dream vacation. After saving for years, they finally make the decision to go – and then realize there are a lot of decisions to make in the process. Choosing a company, itinerary, cabin class, excursions… the list of decisions goes on and on, and often leads to overwhelm or decision fatigue.
Luckily, I’m here to help. I worked for Holland America Line for three years while growing up in Alaska, and I’ve been on three Alaska cruises myself. I’ve learned a thing or two about how to navigate the (figurative) waters and book an Alaska cruise. I’ve also navigated the literal waters – or at least my captains have!
Inside this 100-page ebook, you’ll find:
- Tips on every aspect of choosing the right Alaska cruise itinerary, ship, and ports to visit
- Advice on which season to book your Alaska cruise
- Essentials to pack for your cruise that are often forgotten at home
- Basics of choosing Alaska cruise excursions
- 25 of the best Alaska cruise excursions for every type of Alaska traveler
- Tips for visiting Seattle if your Alaska cruise begins or ends there
… plus so much more!
(Note: This book does not provide specific cruise line/itinerary suggestions, but will help you parse through your options to find the right one for your trip.)