Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Alaska
- The 9 Best Things to Do in Long Beach, WA for a Weekend Trip
- Alaska on a Budget: Costs to Visit & 15 Ways to Save
- The 23 Best Coastal Towns in Washington on the Pacific & Salish Sea
- May 2021 Travel Blog Income Report & Recap
- 3 Days in Reno: The Best Things to Do in the Biggest Little City