Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- How to Visit Glacier Bay National Park in Summer 2021
- California Bucket List: 25 Epic Experiences in the Golden State
- How to Visit or Cruise Southeast Alaska in Summer 2021
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for California
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Arches National Park
- 53 Awesome Anchorage Facts & Statistics