Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- The Complete (Bucket) List of National Parks in the West
- 19 Wonderful Weekend Getaways in the Bay Area
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- August 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- How to Make Alaskan Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- 3 Days in Portland: The 12 Best Things to Do on a Weekend Trip