Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- 6 Driving Safety Tips for Your California Road Trip
- A Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip: 3 Itineraries & 25 Stops
- How to Make Alaskan Salmon Poke (Keto-Friendly, Too!)
- The 12 Best Seattle Houseboats on Airbnb
- The Best Travel Scarf for Every Trip (7 Great Options!)
- October 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business