Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- June 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- 15 Things You Need to Know Before Traveling to Alaska
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Car Camping
- How to Visit Arches and Canyonlands in One Day
- My Authentic Tieks Review – After I Bought Myself 4 Pairs (Updated for 2020)
- How to Plan an Epic Virtual Destination Bachelorette Party