Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah
When I Visited:
2018, 2019, 2020
Just picture it: red rock formations like canyons and mesas and endless pin-straight roads stretching to the horizon. Cacti dot the landscape and birds wheel overhead under the blazing sun. There are many reasons American Southwest is among the most iconic regions in the entire country.
If you want to plan a trip to one of the Southwest states – Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, or Utah – there is a lot to consider. Read on for some of my stories about this area and the experiences I’ve had here.
Nevada/New Mexico Stories
Want to Keep Exploring?
- How to See Alaska’s Big Five: Moose, Grizzlies & Caribou, Oh My!
- 21 Intriguing Skagway Facts & Statistics
- March 2021 Travel Blog Income Report & Recap
- 11 Epic Los Angeles Road Trips to Plan Right Now
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Rocky Mountain National Park
- The 13 Best Things to Do on Lanai, Hawaii’s “Private Island”