When I Visited:
Looking for paradise? I know the place: Hawaii. I’ve been fortunate to visit Hawaii several times, including as a kid with my parents. Since then I’ve traveled back and have visited all of the main islands: Hawaii, Maui, Lanai, Moloka’i, O’ahu, and Kauai. Even still, I’d hop on a plane back to any of these tomorrow if you handed me a ticket!
If you are planning a trip to Hawaii, you’ve come to the right spot! I’ve added all of my stories about each of the islands in Hawaii below – and some of my top resources from my astrotourism site. I’m also working to build out my Hawaii resources in the coming year, and I’ll add new stories here whenever they’re published. Sign up for my email list to get even more delivered to your inbox directly. And you can always contact me or tweet at me for personalized Hawaii travel tips.
General Hawaii Articles
Articles about The Big Island
Articles about Oahu
Articles about Kauai
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- The Complete (Bucket) List of National Parks in the West
- 19 Wonderful Weekend Getaways in the Bay Area
- How to Make the Most of One Day in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- August 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business
- How to Make Alaskan Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- 3 Days in Portland: The 12 Best Things to Do on a Weekend Trip