Looking for paradise? I know the place: Hawaii. I’ve been fortunate to visit Hawaii several times, including as a kid with my parents. Since then I’ve traveled back and have visited all of the main islands: Hawaii, Maui, Lanai, Moloka’i, O’ahu, and Kauai. Even still, I’d hop on a plane back to any of these tomorrow if you handed me a ticket!
If you are planning a trip to Hawaii, you’ve come to the right spot! I’ve added all of my stories about each of the islands in Hawaii below – and some of my top resources from my astrotourism site. I’m also working to build out my Hawaii resources, and I’ll add new stories here whenever they’re published.
General Hawaii Articles
Articles about The Big Island
Articles about Oahu
Articles about Lanai
Articles about Kauai
Articles about Ni’ihau
- 8 Ways How to Visit Ni’ihau, Hawaii’s “Forbidden Island”
- 33 Fascinating Facts About Ni’ihau, Hawaii’s “Forbidden Island”
- 10 Illuminating Books about Ni’ihau, Hawaii’s Forbidden Island
- Where to Buy Ni’ihau Shell Leis & Other Ni’ihau Souvenirs
- The History of Ni’ihau from Time Immemorial to the Ni’ihau Incident
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from my travels!
- How to Plan a Trip to Alaska in 2024
- Where to Stay Near Glacier National Park:
7 Options in Montana’s Rocky Mountains
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Alaska in the Winter
- How to Drive the Klondike-Kluane Loop: Road Trip the Best of the Yukon
- Where to Stay in the Yukon: 9 Best Hotels, Motels, Cabins and B&Bs
- The 13 Best Things to Do in Whitehorse, Yukon Territory