I know we travelers aren’t supposed to admit it – but we develop favorites. Over my years of travels, I’ve got a few places I just love and gladly travel over and over. Here you can find my posts about those destinations; click the buttons below to jump to that destination.
London is my #1 top absolute-favorite place in the world. I have visited a half-dozen times and even lived there for a year!
Other London Travel Tips
After London, Seattle is my next favorite city – because they have so much in common! I lived in Seattle for four years in addition to visiting several times.
Did you know? I grew up in Alaska! I didn’t appreciate it then, but I do now – and I get why so many people want to visit. I have an entire guide for Alaska travel; here are some of the posts on in that guide:
When to Visit Alaska
Summer coming soon!
Last, but certainly not least, the country of Jordan. I visited Jordan in 2016 and fell in love – I’m actually planning a tour there! (Join me!) Here are my posts to help yo see why this Middle East country is so special.
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- The Best Alaska Cruise Excursions – One in Each Port!
- 8 Epic San Francisco Road Trips to Plan Right Now
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Your Alaska Cruise
- How to See California’s Sequoias on a Redwoods Road Trip
- The 9 Best Sitka Alaska Cruise Excursions
- April 2020 Monthly Recap: Travel, Blogging & Business