When I Visited:
2011, 2013, 2014,
California has long drawn the dreamers, the artists, those with stars in their eyes – and those with dreams of gold, from dust in the hills to stars on Hollywood Boulevard. Funnily enough, I never imagined I would be one of them! When I started visiting California, I didn’t think I would ever live here – and then in 2017, Mr. V and I relocated here from Seattle!
Since then I’ve been hard at work creating some of the best California travel guides I can, because I love discovering and sharing all the amazing places in this surprisingly huge and diverse state. Whether you’re dreaming of a Pacific Coast Highway road trip or visiting one of the booming urban areas or pristine national parks… I’ve got you covered!
I’m always adding new California content too as I continue to explore more of my new home state. So check back if you’re curious where I’ve been traveling recently. You can always contact me or tweet at me for personalized California travel tips.
Pacific Coast Highway Articles
Northern California Guides
Southern California Guides
California National Park Guides
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- How to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin [Updated for 2020]
- The Complete Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip Guide
- Travel, Blogging & Business Recap: November 2019
- 10 Away Luggage Alternatives: How to Spend Less But Still Look Good on Instagram
- 2020 Travel Inspiration: 20 Amazing Places I Visited in the 2010s
- How to Pick the Perfect Color Tieks – For Your First Pair or 50th!