When I Visited:
2011, 2013, 2014,
California has long drawn the dreamers, the artists, those with stars in their eyes – and those with dreams of gold, from dust in the hills to stars on Hollywood Boulevard. Funnily enough, I never imagined I would be one of them! When I started visiting California, I didn’t think I would ever live here – and then in 2017, Mr. V and I relocated here from Seattle!
Since then I’ve been hard at work creating some of the best California travel guides I can, because I love discovering and sharing all the amazing places in this surprisingly huge and diverse state. Whether you’re dreaming of a Pacific Coast Highway road trip or visiting one of the booming urban areas or pristine national parks… I’ve got you covered!
I’m always adding new California content too as I continue to explore more of my new home state. So check back if you’re curious where I’ve been traveling recently. You can always contact me or tweet at me for personalized California travel tips.
Pacific Coast Highway Articles
Northern California Guides
Southern California Guides
California National Park Guides
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- UnCruise Hawaii Review: How to Spend a Week in Paradise
- Where to Travel in 2020 – According to All the Experts
- 5 Reasons Why to Visit Alaska in Spring
- UnCruise Alaska Review: The Ultimate Way to Cruise in Alaska
- Where to Travel in March 2020: 10 Inspiring Destinations
- Seattle Bucket List: The 20 Most Essential Experiences