When I Visited:
2009, 2014, 2017
If there’s one thing I’m truly proud of with this blog, it’s how many people use it to research, plan, and go on the once-in-a-lifetime Alaska trip they’ve always dreamed of. Little did I know that growing up in Alaska would eventually allow me to reach hundreds of thousands of people each year to share my local Alaska travel knowledge.
Back when I lived in Alaska, I spent three summers working for a major cruise line, and this only added to my knowledge of how Alaska travel planning works – or should work! I took the lessons from that time in my (meandering) career and added it to all the secret spots and tricks I had learned exploring The Last Frontier with my family and started writing about how to travel to Alaska. Over the years since I started this blog, that list of resources has become quite extensive!
If you’re planning a trip to Alaska, you’ve come to the right place: I’m here to help. Browse all of my Alaska articles below to find the answers to most questions you’ll have – and I’ve added some of my top resources from my astrotourism site, too. Sign up for my email list to get even more delivered to your inbox directly. And you can always contact me or tweet at me for personalized Alaska travel tips.
General Alaska Articles
Alaska Packing Lists
Other Alaska Articles
Want to Keep Exploring?
Here are my recent posts from across the globe!
- How to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Dublin [Updated for 2020]
- The Complete Pacific Coast Highway Road Trip Guide
- Travel, Blogging & Business Recap: November 2019
- 10 Away Luggage Alternatives: How to Spend Less But Still Look Good on Instagram
- 2020 Travel Inspiration: 20 Amazing Places I Visited in the 2010s
- How to Pick the Perfect Color Tieks – For Your First Pair or 50th!